Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!


A. Attached or Single: Attached to Jesus!
B. Best Friend: Jesus and my sisters!

C. Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake!
D. Day of Choice: Friday
E. Essential Item: My Bible!
F. Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate-doy, doy!
G. Gummy bears or Worms: Sour gummy worms ( I agree with Arpee, except for the part of them being stale. That would just break a bracket)
H. Hometown: Fresno
I. Indulgences: Chocolate Ice Cream!
J. January or July: January

K. Kids: Yuck, never. lol
L. Last Movie I saw in a Theater: Indiana Jones-that movie was a bit wacko if you ask me!
M. Middle Name: Joanna

N. Number of Siblings: Dos
O. Orange or Apples: Oranges!
P. Phobias or fears: Fear-I hate hights! Even in my dreams I am gripped with fear!
Q. Quote: "If I find in myself a desire which nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
R. Reasons to Smile: Jesus, totally. And Jacob, but mostly Jesus. lol
S. Season: Spring-oh, I love when the flowers just start to bloom and there is a cool breeze. If Spring was a place, I'm pretty sure I would live there.
T. Tag 3: Jesus, haha. That would be pretty tight if Jesus had a blog, maybe some guy named Jesus has one (think Spanish) but that obviousally wouldn't be the same. I guess Jesus (Christ, that is) does have a blog, the Bible! Except we can't really make comments or post things on it...okay, that was quite a tangent.
U. Unknown fact about me: When I was younger I always wanted to be a cat so I wouldn't have to do any chores.(and I wanna live on a farm)
V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor, definitely. I praise God for cows.
W. Worst Habit: Not hanging up my clothes and overeating.
X. X-rays or Ultra-sounds: X-rays all the way! I am so intrigued by our skeletal system!
Y. Your favorite food: Oreos! and chicken Shawerma from the broilers)

No comments: