Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morally Challenged

So this week has been tough-God has been amazing, but the same sin keeps rearing its ugly head in my life. I'm beginning to think that something is seriously wrong with me if I keep tripping over the same mistake, over and over and over! I'm praying, i'm fighting, i'm struggling, and I feel as though nothing is happening. I know that I should embrace God's forgiveness, but it's kind of hard when after I've asked I end up messing up again, sometimes right after I finish praying. For me it's all about trying to take my thoughts captive and making them obedient to Christ. Please pray for me, i feel like a failure. God is good though-that's for sure. I think i've decided that i'm just a bit morally challenged. Hmm...
"What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God-through Jesus Christ our Lord!" -Romans 7:24

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Arev we all have a sin problem. John tells us in 1 John that anyone who says that are without sin is a liar.
Enjoy his forgiveness and most importantly be thankful and love God for it. After all, to those of us who are forgiven the most will love God the most. (Notice since we're all in sin that means it's those of us who recognize the amazing grace we have).
Head up Arev, feel bad but only so far as if shows your need for forgiveness.