Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Just Not Feeling It

So I think the week is starting to catch up to me and wear me down. I'm also becoming super frustrated because I need a car and I am not even close to having enough money to purchase one. I'm absolutely tired of adjusting to the schedules of other people and having to wake up extra early or leave late just because I am running on somebodies timing. And the thing I don't understand is why I always have to learn a spiritual lesson every time that I am frustrated. My stomach also hurts and I just don't want to be at school today-thankfully I have an orthodontist appointment and am able to leave early, but as for now I just want to go crawl back into my warm, comfy bed and crash. I want to just give up and quit. Don't get me wrong, God has showered me with tons of blessings but right now I am just choosing to be pouty-it's just one of those days. Please pray for me about the car! I'm irritated because it's not as if I want one to make me happy or to look cool, I just genuinely need one now.

1 comment:

Acorn Caron said...

poor baby, I feel ya. I will be keeping you in my prayers- hopefully today won't be so bad.