Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When Nature Calls ,You Run!

So even though I have heard this a lot, college is extremely different from high school. I've decided to make a mental list:

1) When you gotta go, you just go! So, I was in my self defense class and I really had to go to the bathroom, and I didn't realize up until that point how trained I was from high school to wait and raise my hand (I didn't actually raise my hand, i knew that would be silly, but I considered it). I finally just got up the nerve to get up and go, and it didn't even phase my prof! He didn't care and neither did anyone else!


2) New terminology. It's no longer "teacher" but Prof, no longer "cafeteria" but caf, no longer...well, i can't think of any other term, but I'm liking it.

3) No annoying administrators/teachers keeping track of you.

There are tons more freedoms that I am really enjoying but I feel even more tired now that I am working and going to school. I miss Jacob and right now we are just adjusting to each other's schedules-we even decided to trade so we know when to reach each other. In other words, college is going great and I'm extremely thankful. I still feel a bit wierd at times because I'm still making friends, but I know that the Lord will bring those in good timing.

No comments: