Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

God is good no matter how I feel. This morning I woke up and felt a bit down because I know I haven't been seeking the Lord as I should. I'm not sure if you have ever woken up with a burden on your heart, but it was just one of those mornings. It's Wednesday, 2 more days of the week left! I have to admit, I feel rather blah at the moment, not only emotionally but also in my relationship with the Lord. The sucky part is that I know that it is my fault-although SWC was amazing, it still threw off my time with the Lord. Everytime I'm thrown off like that it's a bit difficult for me to get back into a regular routine, which is something I have been working towards. By the way, I saw my roommate yesterday and it looks like we are all settled as to who is bringing what for our dorm. I'm so thankful that Brittany isn't high maintenance and is cool with whatever. We're pretty excited about decorating our room :) So, i am off to work. Sorry you guys, this blog entry was pretty lame today, sort of reflecting my mood at the moment.

No comments: