Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Reason, Another Season

God is good and he has so much to teach me. Even in the midst of frustration I have to trust that he is holding me and has not forgotten me. Today is just one of those days...I'm not exactly sure what God is trying to teach me but I can only rely on Him to get me through it. So here I venture into another season of testing and of discipline and I am far from knowing why.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Although this is a verse that I have heard many times, it really sinks in and is comforting to know that God does know the plans he has for us. While we run around like chickens with our heads cut off, God is up there on his throne and has total control.

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Go Arev!
Things are going to be fine.